Invest Africa is the UK’s leading business and investment platform for companies and investors operating in Africa.
Our membership network comprises 400+ multinational corporations, private investors, fund managers, family offices and policymakers and entrepreneurs across 30 countries globally.
We provide members with a range of tailored services, leveraging our international network to ensure unique access to trade and investment opportunities across Africa. We also build Global Partnerships with organisations and professionals who wish to
broaden their connectivity and enhance their profile on the continent by providing bespoke programmes of business development support.
Become a Member
Whether you are looking to broaden your network, start a business, or expand your multinational into African deals, Invest Africa offers a tailored approach to all businesses and individuals.
For more information, contact email@example.com
- High level Connectivity and Introductions: Made possible by our network and events
- Extensive Overseas Network: Members operate across over 30 countries globally.
- Global Events Programme: Over 80 events each year
- Regular African business updates and market intelligence: Access to daily, weekly and monthly information by our world-leading content partners and expert members
- Public Affairs: Provision of expertise and support to members in their public affairs missions
- Investor Missions: Bilateral meetings arranged with industry heads, senior government officials and local businesses in country of choice
Become a Global Partner
We prioritise flexibility and specialisation in the way we link our membership network with a Partner organisation’s professional services, solutions and products, identifying synergies that strengthen both parties.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Partner Services:
- All Member Benefits as well as:
- Bespoke Investor events focused on achieving partner goals.
- Hosting of tailored events: Across chapter cities and at supported conferences
- Targeted introductions to relevant investors and C-Suite Executives: 1-1 meetings facilitated by us
- Public Affairs: Across our website and newsletters, as well as sector-specific branding across specialist reports to members
- Collaboration around Investor Missions: Direct on-the ground interaction with government officials and investors tailored to your objectives
- Individualised support: Provided for your business development strategy and plan