Key Findings from Office Landlords, Office Tenants, Retail Landlords and Operators
- Since the onset of COVID 19 countries across Africa have adopted a range of measures to curb the spread of COVID 19 and the subsequent impact on the respective economies.
- However, uncertainty remains rife as to the extent of the impact of the pandemic on the real estate markets across the continent.
- Knight Frank has therefore aggregated industry and sector specific data to assess the impact of this pandemic on regional economies and real estate asset classes.
- We remain committed to delivering substantive guidance and solutions to the challenges faced by our clients as a result of the COVID 19 pandemic.
- We would like to thank our clients who participated in these surveys and are pleased to share the following survey results.