Once considered the bread basket of Africa, Zimbabwe has returned with a renewed vigor under new leadership, ready to use its wealth of natural resources, its technological and digital advances, and the talents of its highly-skilled returning diaspora. Our investor mission this June was a huge success, and thanks to those who joined for making it such a productive trip. As our biggest mission delegation to date, it was the most ambitious yet – and this was reflected in the strong connections made by our delegates.
Since November, the changes in Zimbabwe’s political standing have attracted the attention of our members. With the country’s commitment to position Zimbabwe on the global economic stage, great strides are being taken towards achieving this potential, which we firmly believe in.
Through a tailored agenda, we connected delegates with each other and supported the building of relationships with political stakeholders, the country’s financial institutions, leading businesses and industrial hubs, I hope the success of our investor mission shows the possibilities offered in Zimbabwe- now is the time to invest in the country. Thank you to our Content Partner, Control Risks, and to our sponsors; Atlas Mara, RioZim, and Masawara Holdings.
Our meetings included:
- Roundtable hosted by H.E. President Emmerson Mnangagwa
- Reception at the British Embassy with HMA Catriona Laing, British Ambassador to Zimbabwe
- Investor Dinner hosted by Atlas Mara and BancABC
- Roundtable hosted by Econet Wireless Zimbabwe
- Investor Lunch with RioZim
- Roundtable with the Minister of Finance, Patrick Chinamasa and Reserve Bank Governor, John Mangudya
- Investor Dinner Hosted by Masawara Holdings
Download our Zimbabwe Investor Mission Report via the form below: