We are delighted to offer our members the chance to harness new investment opportunities in Ethiopia from 19-21 November. By joining this investor mission, you get unrivalled access to industry heads, senior government officials and local entrepreneurs. We will provide a tailored itinerary to maximise the impact of your trip and offer the possibility to enhance your business operations in the country as well as across the East Africa region. Visit the Investor Mission to Ethiopia page for more information.
Contact George Arnold to register interest.
About the Mission
- This Mission will be led by Invest Africa, an investor network platform for business leaders, investors and entrepreneurs to gain insight into doing business in Africa.
- The Mission will be composed of circa 10-15 individuals, thus enabling an intimate and targeted meeting environment. Delegates are encouraged to outline their key meetings of interest upon confirming interest to attend.
- With the recent announcement from Ethiopia’s government that it will be allowing private and foreign investment into state-owned companies in new sectors, now is the time to explore Ethiopia’s investment opportunities.
- Ethiopia has the second fastest rate of economic growth (after Ghana) in the world.
- There is an array of promising prospects for conducting business within the country.
- The fastest growing sectors in Ethiopia are manufacturing, transportation and hospitality.
Benefits of the Mission
- Unrivalled access to industry heads, senior government officials and local entrepreneurs.
- Tailor made proprietary meetings focused on individual industry of interest.
- In country introductions as well as access to Invest Africa members who have complementary interests in the chosen country and/or sector.
Who is this Mission for?
This multi-sector Mission is open to all, and participants will include:
- Private Investors
- Private Equity firms
- Family Offices