Invest Africa is delighted to be hosting a panel titled Africa’s Insurance Market: Trends, Opportunities and Risks.
Guest speakers joining the panel: Kim Bromley, Head of Legal, Compliance, Governance and Risk, Prudential Africa; Alexander Van Kuffeler, Head of Africa Specialty, Willis Towers Watson’s; Andrew Brown, Managing Director and Chief Investment Officer, Emerging Capital Partners. ; and Lesley Ndlovu, Chief Finance Officer for AXA Africa Specialty Risk.
They will address a number of topics, including;
- Africa’s insurance market in a global context;
- Provide case-study examples of successfully executed pan-African strategies
- Assess how the digitisation of the insurance industry will impact urban and rural communities
- Why insurance is an important factor in raising debt for investments in Africa
- The impact of increasing local retention requirements on overseas investors in Africa
- The role of regulation
- The role of private equity in assisting sub-scale players achieving scale via acquisitions or organic growth
All Invest Africa members should contact Philippa Jalland to register interest.
Non-members are welcome to attend and should register via below link.