Events at this location
We are delighted to offer you the opportunity to visit Angola on this Investor Mission in February 2019. This Mission is open to all sectors and gives you, the delegate,
We are delighted to offer you the opportunity to visit Angola on this Investor Mission in February 2019. This Mission is open to all sectors and gives you, the delegate, the chance to choose from a menu of services to ensure that you receive the most benefit from your participation. We kindly invite you to contact Constança Soares to register interest and for more information.
About the Mission
- This Mission will be led by Invest Africa, an investor network platform for business leaders, investors and entrepreneurs to gain insight into doing business in Africa.
- The Mission will be composed of circa 10 individuals, thus enabling an intimate and targeted meeting environment. Delegates are encouraged to outline their key meetings of interest upon confirming interest to attend.
- Considering recent political changes, Angola’s growth prospects are positive under President Joao Lourenco’s leadership.
- The new administration is rightly focused on macroeconomic stability and improving governance, albeit the core issue is the heavy debt burden.
- There is an array of promising prospects for conducting business within the country.
- Several firms operate in Angola, including, BP, Diageo and Standard Chartered Bank.
- The fastest growing sectors in Angola are, Oil and Gas, Construction and Infrastructure, and Agriculture – the latter being a national development priority.
Benefits of the Mission
- Unrivalled access to industry heads, senior government officials and local entrepreneurs.
- Tailor made proprietary meetings focused on individual industry of interest.
- In country introductions as well as access to Invest Africa members who have complementary interests in the chosen country and/or sector.
Who is this Mission for?
- Private Investors
- Private Equity firms
- Family Offices
february 19 (Tuesday) - 21 (Thursday)