Events at this location
We are delighted to offer our members the opportunity to visit Ethiopia on this Investor Mission in Autumn 2018. This Mission is open to all sectors and gives you, the
We are delighted to offer our members the opportunity to visit Ethiopia on this Investor Mission in Autumn 2018. This Mission is open to all sectors and gives you, the delegate, the chance to choose from a menu of services to ensure that you receive the most benefit from your participation.
To register your interest please contact George Arnold at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Mission
- This Mission will be led by Invest Africa, an investor network platform for business leaders, investors and entrepreneurs to gain insight into doing business in Africa.
- The Mission will be composed of circa 10-15 individuals, thus enabling an intimate and targeted meeting environment. Delegates are encouraged to outline their key meetings of interest upon confirming interest to attend.
- The Mission will be running in Autumn 2018, date TBC.
- With the recent announcement from Ethiopia’s government that it will be allowing private and foreign investment into state-owned companies in new sectors, now is the time to explore Ethiopia’s investment opportunities.
- Ethiopia has the second fastest rate of economic growth (after Ghana) in the world.
- There is an array of promising prospects for conducting business within the country.
- The fastest growing sectors in Ethiopia are manufacturing, transportation and hospitality.
Benefits of the Mission
- Unrivalled access to industry heads, senior government officials and local entrepreneurs.
- Tailor made proprietary meetings focused on individual industry of interest.
- In country introductions as well as access to Invest Africa members who have complementary interests in the chosen country and/or sector.
Who is this Mission for?
- Private Investors
- Private Equity firms
- Family Offices
november 19 (Monday) - 23 (Friday)