Events at this location
We are delighted to offer our members the chance to harness new investment opportunities in Ethiopia from 19-21 November. By joining this investor mission, you get unrivalled access to industry heads, senior
About the Mission
- This Mission will be led by Invest Africa, an investor network platform for business leaders, investors and entrepreneurs to gain insight into doing business in Africa.
- The Mission will be composed of circa 10-15 individuals, thus enabling an intimate and targeted meeting environment. Delegates are encouraged to outline their key meetings of interest upon confirming interest to attend.
- With the recent announcement from Ethiopia’s government that it will be allowing private and foreign investment into state-owned companies in new sectors, now is the time to explore Ethiopia’s investment opportunities.
- Ethiopia has the second fastest rate of economic growth (after Ghana) in the world.
- There is an array of promising prospects for conducting business within the country.
- The fastest growing sectors in Ethiopia are manufacturing, transportation and hospitality.
Benefits of the Mission
- Unrivalled access to industry heads, senior government officials and local entrepreneurs.
- Tailor made proprietary meetings focused on individual industry of interest.
- In country introductions as well as access to Invest Africa members who have complementary interests in the chosen country and/or sector.
Who is this Mission for?
- Private Investors
- Private Equity firms
- Family Offices
november 19 (Monday) - 21 (Wednesday)